About Me

I work for the government. I used to be a graduate student, a teacher, a legal assistant, and a retail banker. I am not entirely sure where I am, but I know where I am going. I know how to be alone without being lonely. I enjoy being outside, reading, traveling, and meeting new people. I like and I am good at solving puzzles, trivia, and getting to know people. And.. I guess that's all for now.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Addison Milton Wier ("Sarge Plunkett")


Cited in Highbrows, Hillbillies & Hellfire: Public Entertainment in Atlanta, 1880-1930 By Steve Goodson. University of Georgia Press, 2002. Pgs 142-143.

William A. Sinclair, Aftermath of Slavery: A Study of the Condition and Environment of the American Negro. Ayer Publishing, 1968. pg 262.

Lucian Lamar Knight, Reminiscences of Famous Georgians: Embracing Episodes and Incidents in the the great men of the state : vol. I ..., Franklin-Turner, 1908, pg 508.

No comments: