About Me

I work for the government. I used to be a graduate student, a teacher, a legal assistant, and a retail banker. I am not entirely sure where I am, but I know where I am going. I know how to be alone without being lonely. I enjoy being outside, reading, traveling, and meeting new people. I like and I am good at solving puzzles, trivia, and getting to know people. And.. I guess that's all for now.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weakley County research

Guide to the Weakley County Court Records
Held by the UTM Special Collections department

Box 51/58
1 Alexander Rooks v William Carter and P W Lee 1874
19 W G Rudd v F M Hutchins et al 1885
20 W G Rudd v Illinois Central Railway Company 1912

Box 35/58
4 F M Hutchens v W G Rudd 1868

Box 15/58
15 William Carter and P W Lee v A Rooks 1874

No comments: